Lee Monday, Ph. D.
Dr. Monday has been practicing psychology for over 20 years. He works with adults, adolescents and children. Areas of expertise include:
- Marital/Couples Counseling
- Anxiety / Stress Management
- Chronic Pain
- Post Traumatic Stress
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- Law Enforcement Evaluations
- Custody/Best Interest Evaluations
- Forensic Evaluations
Dr. Monday periodically appears on COURT TV, providing commentary on live trials. He has hosted his own radio call in show and is frequently interviewed on live radio regarding events in the news. Dr. Monday is the author of Life: Enjoy the Ride.
Dr Monday is available for interviews regarding his book and for speaking engagements on topics that include Enjoying Life, Managing Stress, Parenting, and Marriage. Life coaching with Dr. Monday is available by telephone.
- American Psychological Association (APA)
- New Jersey Psychological Association (NJPA) - Forensic Committee
- Morris County Psychological Association (MCPA)
- Association of Family and Conciliation Courts (AFCC)